Application deadline: Open
Reporting to the Credit Supervisor, the Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for full-cycle accounts receivable for major accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately reconcile customer payments
- Investigate and research payment discrepancies and process credit/debits as required
- Analyze past due accounts, reviewing payment history for various volume accounts
- Order review/release using established credit lines and procedures
- Take appropriate actions to obtain payments, minimize bad debt expense, while maintaining a productive and mutually satisfactory relationship with our customers
- Send reminder notifications according to the status of the receivables
- Resolve customer disputes
- Account analysis and reconciliations
- Must be OK to work in office, we do not offer remote work
- Miscellaneous reporting and other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Minimum 2 years experience in credit and collections
- Experience working with customer web-based billing portals
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Experience working with large customers such a big box stores required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.