Application deadline: Open
Reporting to and under the direct supervision of the Line Leader, the general assembly assignment will be to one of the production lines or sub-assembly workstations.
- Wear all assigned Personal Protective Equipment when required
- Work safely at all times and adhere to all Plant rules and regulations as they pertain to safety
- Understand and demonstrate the importance of completing all visual workstation hazard inspections and report all safety concerns to the Line Leader
- Understand and demonstrate the importance of identifying, maintaining, and producing top quality product at all times
- Ensure you are complying with Onward’s ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble components using a variety of hand and power tools, as well as manual assembly
- Inspect all products for quality conformance
- Possess the self-discipline and motivation to work independently with minimum supervision to ensure product is built/assembled in the required timeframe
- Repetitive motion and heavy lifting
- Must be flexible to work at various stations throughout the facility
- Other duties as assigned
- Works accurately with a high attention to detail and focus on producing quality product
- Displays positive attitude and problem-solving skills in order to address and resolve production issues in a timely manner
- Plant environment with noise and temperature variations
- Regular hours Monday to Friday, overtime on weekends available
- Repetitive process and motions
- Some heavy lifting required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.